Real Talk Wit TML Interviews-Multi-Talented Boston Artist The Real Shay ...

@therealshayrosa 4/24 Shamayne Rosario
WITH HER #NINASIMONE #MACYGRAY #ERIKABADU LIKE SOUNDS , SHAY ROSA HAS CRAFTED A SOUND LIKE NEVER BEFORE !!!!
💯💯💯💯‼️‼️‼️‼️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕👇👇👇👇👇🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👇👇👇👇👇🔥🔥
With her new remix to #LLCOOLJ #HEYLOVE AND EPIC STYLE AND PERFORMANCE SHAY ROSA IS SETTING THE BAR HIGH !!!
TML Upnorth City Girlz Exotic Baddiez The Media Loopz THE MEDIA LOOP 1 Tarji aka Mztml
herealshayrosa@ig Artist/Singer/Songwriter/Model/Actress/CEO @TheCagedRose👐🏾👐🏾
Profile · Digital creator
C.e.o and co-owner at Wolf N' Rose Productions
Works at Live at the Apollo
My name Is Shamayne Rosario a.k.a. Shamayne aka TheRealShayRosa Also Shay Slay , and LadyShay. I’m And up-and-coming artist born and raised in Boston Massachusetts. I am a singer songwriter ,model ,designer ,stylist ,event planne , actress and also a humanitarian. I have started my company The Caged Rose 🌹 Which incubus all my abilities. I have started a hashtag that is my new idea of fashion and 💡!!! #BostonBreedsBosses. Also I started a Cancer Foundation Ray of Life Foundation. Boston’s 94.5 and Money Mav and Ashley Support!!! I’ve been a artist since I could form words . I’ve sang all throughout Boston and other states rock with me . I’m hoping to launch a clothing line and tee line shortly . The mesh of music and fashion . You can find me on all social media sites . TheRealShayRosa I’ve had the great opportunity to be under some of the greatest in Hiphop and music in general . I’ve attended New School of Music in Cambridge,Berkeley School of Music and Boston Conservatory of Music , auditioned for the voice on NBC , was apart of Ushers First online competition MegaStarMillionaire coming in 6th place , I’ve b been on tv channel 4 Community Showcase when I was five , sang at numerous Martin Luther King programs , WON ACTSO for the NAACP and was sent to nationals in Chicago , Have featured on other artist songs , I’m currently working with international as well as Artist all around the map , I’m in 3 movies out of Cali , and working on one in Boston , I’ve been doing more modeling and interviews, events and strongly working with community in Boston with UrbanHelpingHands on Facebook we were recently recognized four our work with community outreach @The Boston RedSox Game .I’m ready to let people know my story and enjoy the spirit of my music Power-05.1 In NYC /Jersey / multiple features August of 2022 I was blessed to perform in NYC @the world renowned Apollo theater it was amazing no siren , executioner,or booed off the stage no Sandman lol also I now have a home studio , 8or more video appearances, interviews and shows throughout Boston , and New collaboration with GBE . I also have a new song Hey Live which is a female rendition of Hey Lover by LL Cool J dropping Feb this Year. In 2023 I started a new venture with my partner Dj Wolfbane called WolfNRoseProductions ask me about what we do !!!! Merch is available @ www.wolfnrose.com